This elegant drapery features an updated traditional fabric of pearl grey and cashmere white embroidered in a lyrical vine pattern. The valance is a creative interpretation of a French scallop. The pleats are made of contrasting faux silk fabric of fog/ stone streaks. Designer exclusive tassel trim captivates the eye along the delightful shape of the bottom edge.
Several options are available.
1. Choose to have the pleated sections go all the way to the top or to have the first 6" padded and upholstered so that the pleats begin at the base of the upholstered section.
2. Choose to include the cartouche ornaments or not.
Panels are 1 width wide. Options:
1. Will the panels hang straight? They can clear the floor or puddle 2-8".
2. Tied back with tassel tiebacks? (Drapery any length, but we recommend to the floor +2" )
3. Held to the side by Holdbacks. (any length, but we recommend touching the floor)
4. If you choose the bishop sleeve option, add a total of 18" to the length from rod to floor. (14" is for the bishop and 4" is for the puddle). Bishop sleeves may be made with or without the decorative bow and tassel ties (these are much smaller than the tassel tieback)
We will scale the valance length 26-29" to correspond to the drapery panel length, assuming that a long panel indicates a tall window. If you would like to approve a scale drawing before production, please email at the link below.
Draperies and valance are fully lined with deluxe grade ivory cotton and made to professional standards throughout. All hems are rolled double and blind stitched. No top stitching is used. Seams are clipped to allow the valance edge to flow smoothly throughout the elaborate curves of the valance. The medallion cartouche is approximately 5" tall and 1" deep. It is finished in cashmere white with pearl grey glaze. The top treatment comes fully assembled, ready to hang. Installation instructions and hardware are provided.
A section of approximately 27" wide of the Cashmere Vine Embroidered Fabric is shown at the inset. The vertical pattern repeat is 11.5 inches.
This treatment is professionally hand and machine made to order in our small shop in the United States. Lead time varies according to material availability, difficulty of work, and number of orders in the work cue.Email Design Nashville
for custom variations.